Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

bleeding blue and gold


*Edit on 2/16/13- I removed the picture of my mani because I'm too ashamed of the crap job I did. I'm considering redoing it so I can repost it. 

So it's official....I'm no longer a college student. I've joined the ranks of UC Davis alumni! That being said, I will always be an Aggie at heart. The night before I walked, I did my nails using Milani Nail Lacquer in Bolting Blue. (It matched my stole perfectly!) Sadly, I had left my Sugarpill Goldilux at home, so I didn't add that on til now. (It's really a loose eyeshadow- I just layered it over a coat of clear nail polish.


I'm going on a cruise with my boyfriend and his family in a couple weeks. After we get back, the job hunt will probably commence. I've always been a fan of "dark" or "fun" polish colors, so I'm not looking forward to going nude/neutral for interviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment