Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3 Monolid Looks

After almost a whole year on hiatus, (!) I'm back for yet another attempt on this blog.

I managed to get my hands on the Urban Decay Naked 3 a few months back, after seeing and hearing multiple raves about it. My first run-in with this palette happened when I stopped by the UD counter at Macy's, and the MUA on duty insisted on giving me a new look! Le result:

Wish I could remember which colors the MUA used! The only one I can remember is Blackheart.

I was actually sold on the palette that day, but, being broke, that didn't happen. It wasn't until Sephora had a sale a few months later that I finally caved. I know Naked 3 has been out for some time now, so everyone and their mom has probably seen it, but here it is again:


I still consider myself a total eyeshadow newb, so although I loved the romantic, sensual color scheme, I had no idea how to wear them. Enter YouTube tutorials, specifically those geared towards monolids. Here were my favorites:

 blushmepinkk. Concise and to the point. Nice!

ahreum17. Sometimes vloggers get a little too chatty for my taste, so tutorials set to music are A-OK with me. Plus this look is smokinnnn'!

From Head to Toe. One of my favorite beauty vloggers- how could I not include a tutorial from her?   

 I've been told this isn't the most versatile of the Naked collection, but I'm liking it so far. However, I'm debating getting one of the other ones. Out of all the palettes in the collection, which is your favorite and why?  





 

No comments:

Post a Comment